2021 Club Development Grant
Grant Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Biathlon BC’s 2021 Club Development Grant is available to assist clubs to continue providing programs after a season interrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Biathlon BC recognizes that the pandemic has affected all levels of biathlon. Member clubs form the backbone of Biathlon BC, and the success of our clubs influences the health of our sport on a provincial level. The goal of the 2021 Club Development Grant is to assist clubs in improving their programs. Clubs are in the best position to design projects for this grant that will have the best impact in supporting their programs.
All applications must include:
- A description of how the grant will be utilized.
- A description of how the grant will strengthen your club’s programing.
- A description of how the grant will increase Biathlon BC membership.
CLUB DEVELOPMENT GRANT REQUIREMENTS
- Club Development Grants will be available for up to $3000 per club.
- Applicants are not guaranteed to be awarded a grant, and awards may be for less than $3000.
- Clubs must purchase their 2020/2021 Biathlon Canada memberships before applying for funding.
- Applications must be received by FEBRUARY 1, 2021.
Clubs awarded a grant must provide a Report to firstname.lastname@example.org by SEPTEMBER 15, 2021. The report should include:
- Receipt(s) of the actual amounts of what was purchased with the grant money.
- A short summary (150-200 words) on your project, and the impact it has made for your programs.
- Please include photos.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in clubs being ineligible for future club development grants or other Biathlon BC grant programs.
Any questions regarding the 2021 Club Development Grants can be sent to email@example.com