Northern BC Coaching and Officiating Development Fund
The Northern BC Coaching and Officiating Development Fund was created to provide support for coaching and officiating development leading up to the 2023 Canada Winter Games and beyond.
Who can apply?
Community groups who:
- are not-for-profit organizations, located in a northern community within BC Games Zones 7 or 8
- are a member in good standing of an appropriate provincial sport organization or working in partnership with an appropriate provincial organization
Registered, Accredited or Affiliated Provincial or Disability Sport Organizations who:
- are hosting a coaching or officiating course in a northern community located within BC Games Zones 7 or 8
- permanently reside in a northern community located within BC Games Zones 7 or 8
- are endorsed by their respective sport organization or association to pursue training, mentoring or certification opportunities and will use this training to the benefit of their local community
For more information, please click HERE