Please be reminded that the BiBC Membership Meeting and 2019 Annual General Meeting is coming up this weekend in Vernon, BC!
- Saturday, May 25th, 9:00 to 5:00 (“Moving Forward” membership meeting)
- Sunday, May 26th, 9:00 to 12:00 (membership meeting)
- Sunday, May 26th, 12:30 (AGM)
Toyota Indoor Sports Centre, 6601 Okanagan Landing Road Lunch and refreshments provided both days.
Directors to be Elected
Consider running for a position on the BiBC Board. There are four positions up for election:
- 2 year terms: Treasurer; Vice President, Marketing; Vice President, Administration
- 1 year term: Vice President, Programs
Help us provide enough food and refreshments and teleconferencing services by registering on zone 4 and indicating if you will be attending in person or online: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=21153 Opens in new tab Come early, stay late, bring your mountain bike, your hiking boots, and your swim suit. Make it a little holiday, and enjoy what the Okanagan has to offer in the Spring. For questions on the weekend meetings, or on activities around Vernon, contact Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org