The first BC Cup of the season is scheduled for Whistler on December 7-9.

The event invitation is available here: 2018 NorAm Event Invitation

The Whistler organizing committee is monitoring the snow situation at Whistler Olympic Park daily. There is currently not enough snow on the ground for the event to proceed, but there is some precipitation coming in the next few days. A final decision on whether there is enough snow to proceed with the event will be made and announced on Tuesday evening, November 27th.

Anyone who has booked accommodations at the Whistler Athletes Lodge will not be charged for cancelling their bookings if the event is cancelled.