At this time, Biathlon BC (“BiBC”) invites applications for the role of Technical Delegate (“TD”) for each of the 4 BC Cups for the 2017-2018 competition season:
- January 26-28, 2018 Prince George
- February 9-11, 2018 Whistler
- February 16-18, 2018 Burns Lake
- March 2-4, 2018 Kelowna
The assigned TD will be the agent of BiBC who will administer and interpret the BiBC Hosting Policy for the event.
Applicants must be certified at the level of Leader, TD or IBU International Referee (“IR”). To help develop officials in the province, any Leaders or IRs who are assigned the role of TD at a BC Cup may be provided with a qualified TD to mentor them. If you are a qualified TD and would like to mentor a Leader or IR, please submit your application as well.
Please submit your application via e-mail to Kevin Moutray, BIBC VP Administration by October 10th. Please provide the following in your submission:
- Name and contact information
- Which BC Cups you are applying for
- Your Biathlon Canada and/or IBU officials qualifications
- A brief history of your officiating experience
- A summary of how the TD role will fit into your development plan as an official
If you have any questions please contact Kevin Moutray at email@example.com.