Biathlon Canada has announced two upcoming high performance coach development opportunities:
High Performance XC Coaching Seminar
Cross Country Canada is hosting a High Performance Skiing Seminar in Canmore on May 3-5, 2019.
This seminar is open to biathlon coaches who at the Competition Development “In Training” level or higher.
For details about this workshop, visit the following link:
Competition Development Coaching Workshop
Are you interested in taking the Competition Development Coach Workshop?
Do you have all the following prerequisites:
- Current Biathlon Canada Membership
- Certified Competition Introduction Coach (with two years experience preferred)
- Possession Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- Multisport Modules (Workshops)
- Developing Athletic Abilities
- Psychology of Performance
- Prevention and Recovery
If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your NCCP number as Biathlon Canada is working to schedule a Competition-Development coaching course.