Canadian Sport Institute – Pacific is offering Speaker Series events that are free for CSI/PacificSport registered athletes, their parents and coaches:
Nutrition: Travel Tips and Practical Strategies for Healthy Eating on the Road – December 7th in Victoria
An Athletes’ Guide to Winter Invincibility – December 8th in North Vancouver
CSI-P will soon be officially announcing three new events for the New Year:
1: January 9th: Sport Performance Speaker Series on Anti-Doping with CCES at Victoria Campus also available live online and by recording.
2: February 11th: Victoria Athlete Advance held at PISE (with sessions from Game Plan, S&C, Mental Performance and more!)
3: March 18th: Vancouver Athlete Advance held at UBC (with sessions on Navigating Scholarships, Mental Performance, Recovery and more!)
Lastly, PacificSport Fraser Valley is offering several NCCP courses in December and in the New Year in Langley:
- Psychology of Performance: evenings of Dec 8 and Dec 15
- Developing Athletic Abilities: evening of Dec 9 and daytime on Dec 10
- Resistance Training: Dec 10 afternoon/evening
- Manage a Sport Program: Evening of Dec 16
- Advanced Practice Planning: evening of Dec 17
- Leading Drug Free Sport: evening of Jan 18
- Coaching and Leading Effectively: evenings of Jan 20 and Jan 21
Prevention & Recovery, plus Performance Planning, will be scheduled for the New Year, dates to be determined. More information and to register click here.